Henna is a natural herb that is popularly known as mehndi in the most parts of Asian countries. It has been used by men and women to color, condition and keep the hair healthy. It helps to prevent itching and dandruff formation in the hair and scalp. Try henna for hair growth natural herbal treatment.
Heavy and thick hair can make anyone feel envious. Thick, long, and lustrous hair is one of the most visible trademarks of a beautiful woman. Healthy hair is a reflection of good health and hygiene. A woman with thick and long tresses always creates a favorable impression on one’s mind. Hair problems like unnatural hair fall, brittle hair, split ends and frizzy hair are caused by various factors. Here we have home remedies to accelerate natural hair growth, various oils that are helpful, and most importantly the diet, which will help you to get rid of your hair fall problems. Hormonal changes at the time of menopause or at the onset of the menstrual cycle may cause excessive hair fall in women. Inadequate nutrients in your diet can make your hair look dull and dry.
Henna can be used in a number of different ways to keep your hair strong and beautiful and even solve all problems. For maintaining good hair health, there is nothing better than henna.
Different uses of henna for hair
Most people apply this powder on the hair to get rid of grey hair, especially when one is allergic to dyes containing chemicals. Henna is also used to protect the hair from the pollution in the environment like sun and dirt. Regular use of henna makes the hair strong and nourishes them from roots.
Benefits of henna
· Henna has cooling properties and when applied to the scalp can soothe and cleanse it.
· Henna is an excellent conditioner for your hair.
· Adds shine and volume to your hair, but also shields it from further damage by forming a coating on it.
· Henna helps restore the natural acid alkaline balance on your scalp and cleanses it of dirt without altering the natural balance unlike chemical based products.
· It reduces hair fall, dandruff and other scalp problems.
· It helps to cure acne, boils and warts
· It also prevents your hair from graying and thinning, making them healthy and lustrous.
Henna as a natural hair color and covering greys
Henna to control dandruff and scalp itchiness
Henna for deep conditioning hair
Henna for damaged hair with splits ends
Henna remedy for hair growth and reducing hair fall
Get In Touch With Us
H – Block, Plot No. – 147 / A
Palam Vihar, Gurgaon
Haryana India – 122001