Eyebrow and Lash tinting is an incredibly popular service that can really enhance your eyes and entire face! Whether you just want to cover some gray hairs, or you want your brows to appear fuller and darker, this is a great service for anyone. For eyebrows that are too lightly colored, mostly recommend eyebrow tinting, and possibly a good eyebrow pencil.
WHAT IS EYEBROW TINT?
Eyebrow tinting is used to dye the eyebrows and lasts about 3-4 weeks. Patients do not necessarily have to go darker; rather, they can select the shade they wish to dye their eyebrows. Eyebrow tinting saves so much time as you do not spend as long using cosmetics to fill in my sparse, blonde eyebrows. The tint also makes the eyebrows appear more defined and with a better overall arch. I still like to use an eyebrow pencil to define them slightly more, but eyebrow tint means I have to use less makeup, which makes my brows look more natural and less “drawn in.” Traditionally, not matching your eyebrows to your hair was something of a beauty faux pas, but now times have changed.
Some women already take a few minutes to darken their eyebrows which extend their already rushed beauty routine. Now in the market great need of Henna Powder for Eyebrow, so NMP UDHYOG is here with great and herbal henna powder in market and known as Henna for Eyebrow Manufacturer & Suppliers in India.
An eyebrow tint works for everyone. With your defined and well groomed brows, it gives you a thicker style and a more youthful appearance, plus the brow dye can be customized to any color you want.
Tint is one of the best products on the market when it comes to coloring ones eyebrows. It is easy to use with a convenient and an easy to follow guide provide for home use, long lasting up to six weeks, and safe to be used without the risk of hair loss or lasting damage to your skin, oh and it is great for covering grey hairs. With this wonderful product you can accentuate your eyebrows with lasting effect without the use of makeup, giving you a rich and natural looking color.
Eyebrow tinting simply put, is the application of eyebrow tint to your brows. Eyebrow tint is a specially formulated semi-permanent hair dye used specifically on the eyebrows. DIY eyebrow tinting kits are available in most pharmacies and supermarkets and you can also choose to get your brows tinted in a beauty salon. So Henna Powder Wholesaler in India at your service with bulk products
- No longer be the need for you to daily apply eye pencils and powders.
- Avoid itchy burning sensation that so many products offer during the tinting process.
- Tint provides you with a great convenient product that comes in an easy to use.
WHY SHOULD TRY EYEBROW TINT-
- IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO CHANGE YOUR HAIR COLOR- For dark skinned people who change their hair color to a lighter one, dark eyebrows are going to look unfit as they won’t go in tune with your hair. In situations like this, you can tint your eyebrows one or two shades lighter, this is an easy and effective way to create that natural look that’s amiss.
- IF YOU HAVE NOTICED GREY HAIR IN YOUR EYEBROWS- Having grey hair is a natural part of getting older. For some people nature taking its course is a good idea but since we all are not the same, others would like to conceal it. So getting an eyebrow tint to match the grey with the surrounding hairs is better than plucking out your hairs
- IF YOU WANT THICKER EYEBROWS- Your eyebrows can look thin and scraggly with pale, translucent hairs. Tinting your brows will give you a neater and shapely eyebrow look you never knew you had.
- IF YOU WANT TO ADD DEFINITION TO YOUR FACE- Having a nice pair of shapely brows can give your face an amazing structure.
Also read –
Center of Attraction in 2017 is “Black Henna Tattoo”